Thursday 29 September 2011

Stik



Stik is a street artist who is based on East London. I think his work is really unique because he expresses emotions through his work. He was homeless for a long time so he lik

es to show his hard life through the Spray painted art. I think his work is very exciting and great because he shows movements of the stik people that he designed. In my opinion he is a great artist and I seen few of his works and I think they were all fantastic. He uses Spray paint for the outline of the stik people and fills it in with a normal paint.


Some background information:
Stik have been creating stick people in London for over 10 years now and he has been inspired creating them after he was homeless for a long time. He was born in London And most of his work is In East London.

No comments:

Post a Comment